Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Just around the Riverbend!

What a week :) I got 2 wonderful new companions and an amazing area this week! I am with Sister Baloo, who goes home to sunny Arizona next transfer. And Stister Howe, from California, who we get to finish training! I am serving in a different part of Edmonton in the Whitemud Creek YSA which is in the RIVERBEND stake wahoo! I am sure sad to have such a short time in Gateway but Whitemud is amazing and I'm so excited to be here!

Miracles are real! We were tracting in the snowy tundra and knocked on this door. This Asian guy opened the door and we testified about families. He let us in and got his wife to let us teach them. He talked about how he loves planning so we told them about the greatest plan of all...the Plan of Salvation! When we first started talking he told us he didn't believe in God and by the end he said he trusted God and was grateful that he created everything.

As we were talking with them he kept saying that what we were talking about was resonating deep inside of him. I could just see their spirits jumping for joy as they were remembering the amazing plan God has for us! Heavenly Father loves us so much. 

Have an amazing week :) keep Jesus Christ in the center of your life and everything will fall into place!

Love,
Sister Moon🌙

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colour me RAD

This week was really exciting! We had zone conference, exchanges, and volunteered at a colour run (it was called colour me rad). All of th...