Tuesday, June 19, 2018

The Spirit of God like a fire is burning!


Hello hello!

This week I have such a testimony of acting on promptings! We had been knocking one of the first weeks Sister Falkner was here and someone had told us we could come back but it wasn't super solid so we had kind of forgot about it honestly. We had been planning to go back for weeks but kept pushing it off because things kept coming up. The other day I felt like we really needed to go back. We went and this sir answered that we didn't recognize. He was housesitting for his brother and it was the last night he was going to be there. We testified of the Book of Mormon and he said he'd never heard of it but was really excited because it was more about Jesus Christ and who doesn't want to learn more about Him? We gave him a copy and boy was he excited!

The next day we were driving to where we had picked to go tracting and I saw a man sitting at this park. I had a strong feeling that we needed to talk to him but we were driving so I pushed it off. As we kept driving I felt again like we needed to talk to him so I asked to turn around. We talked to him and he was a Muslim but has never heard of the Book of Mormon before. He was very curious and told us he wanted to learn more and wanted to go do research about this book. It was so cool!

The day after we were walking to our car for the night and there was a boy sitting on a bench. As I started talking with him he was so excited we were from the state's we were basically celebrities. He wouldn't give us his phone number so I felt like I should ask him to take a selfie. As silly as that sounds after we took the pic I asked for his number again and he gave it to us to send him the pictures! Now we are setting up an appointment with him!

Follow those promptings the spirit gives you! Sorry for the long email this week!

Love,
Sister Moon🌙

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colour me RAD

This week was really exciting! We had zone conference, exchanges, and volunteered at a colour run (it was called colour me rad). All of th...