Monday, June 25, 2018

πŸ“±=πŸ›

I forgot to put in my weekly email last week that my P-day is changing to Monday for this week because it is good ole President Pattison's birthday today whoot whoot! So I promise I'm not just breaking the rules :)

But, miracles are happening people! A couple weeks ago we were singing at the LRT station and there was a sir who was listening off to the side. I approached him while the other missionaries kept singing. His name is Jonathan and he was only in Edmonton because his mom was at the hospital that day. He told me he had just recently started being religious again and it seemed to be helping. I got his email and phone number but we weren't sure what we would be able to do since he lived so far away.

Fast forward to this week...we had been emailing back and forth and found him on Facebook (such an amazing tool!). We set up a time to have a lesson over video chat. We taught him the Book of Mormon map and he was crying while we were teaching him. He said he knew God was there because his mom has gotten better and his depression has gone away as he has been praying! At the end I felt prompted to ask him to be baptized and he agreed to prepare himself for baptism by August 18th! 

Nothing can stop this work from progressing!

Love,
Sister MoonπŸŒ™

PS: We went to Jasper last P-day so lots of my pics are from that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colour me RAD

This week was really exciting! We had zone conference, exchanges, and volunteered at a colour run (it was called colour me rad). All of th...