Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Why is it called rush hour when nobody is gettin' anywhere fast?

Boy oh boy it was a quick week! The title of this email is a real question of the soul I've been pondering. Earlier this week we were out walking by the university looking for people to talk to. Nobody was on the sidewalk but it was rush hour and there was a lady with her window rolled down. I often make dumb decisions and ran out in the street to talk to her. Since the cars were barely moving I was able to talk to her and give her a card. Hopefully she gives us a call!

Sister Falkner and I were on the LRT and met this lady. We were trying out a new way of FINDing and asked her if she has ever wondered her purpose here in life. She said she has been pondering that a lot lately. We shared our beliefs and her eyes got really big. She said, "I absolutely love that. Those thoughts have never even entered my mind. Thank you so much for answering the question I have had for so long!" We take the gospel for granted as members and we need to remember the good news that we have!

Go share the good news!
Love,
Sister Moon🌙

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colour me RAD

This week was really exciting! We had zone conference, exchanges, and volunteered at a colour run (it was called colour me rad). All of th...