Tuesday, May 15, 2018

"I only married handsome men, sweetheart!"



Hello my people!

God is in the very details of our lives lemme tell ya! We were on our way to a lesson with one of our investigators and she cancelled which was kind of frustrating because it was her 3rd or 4th time cancelling on this lesson. Since the lesson fell through we were headed out tracting. As I was driving I had a very distinct place come into my mind of where we needed to go tracting. As I drove there, none of the houses were really sticking out to me but as as I turned off the car this cute old lady walked passed and looked in the window. I smiled and waved so she knocked on the window. We rolled down the window and she said she thinks she knows me! She asked if we wanted to come in and chat over some cranberry juice. 


Turns out she used to go to our church but stopped going because of the hard chairs lol. We told her we have nice benches and she said she is going to have to check it out again whoot whoot! She also gave us a tour of her house and kept telling us she was an artist. She said "I am an artist and I appreciate artwork so you know I only married handsome men, sweetheart!" Oh she was just the cutest lady. If we had been there a second earlier or later we would have missed her! God truly leads our lives so we can be exactly where we need to be when he needs us there. He loves us all SO very much!

Love,
Sister Moon🌙

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colour me RAD

This week was really exciting! We had zone conference, exchanges, and volunteered at a colour run (it was called colour me rad). All of th...