Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Going to Grandma's 🏡

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Sooo transfer calls this week! I am leaving my lovely (freaking cold) home in Fort McMurray and going to Grandma's:) my new companion will be one of my trainers trainer so it will be super duper fun!

This week we had quite the deep freeze so we were stuck inside for a lot of it, which is the worst possible thing as a missionary. We were able to go to appointments though and one of our formers invited us over for a New Year's party! We went on over and we were just chatting and eating. She asked if she could get us egg nog and I would never turn down egg nog so she went to the kitchen and brought us some. Her son came and asked if he could have some and she said no it was "adult egg nog". Me and my companions had already finished ours and we started getting really nervous but none of us were drunk so don't you worry! 
We also spent some time at a members home and their daughter does our hair and makeup every time we go over there which is why me and sister ball look so lovely in some of the pictures:) we also got a New Year's kiss whoot whoot!

Love you all!
Sister Moon🌙

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colour me RAD

This week was really exciting! We had zone conference, exchanges, and volunteered at a colour run (it was called colour me rad). All of th...