Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Dare To Be A Mormon -Thomas S. Monson

We had Zone Conference this week whoot whoot. Every zone conference we are asked to write 2 talks, then at zone conference President chooses an Elder and a Sister to speak. I thought that since I was asked to give the closing prayer I wouldn't get called on for a talk but unfortunately I was wrong. It was also the biggest zone conference they have had in the mission because a bunch of zones were combined and more than half the missionaries were there! Luckily, I got to talk about the Book of Mormon, one of my favorite things to talk about so it was alright:)

Miracles are real. We were tracting and this sir let us in to warm up (Canadians are the nicest) and we testified about the restored gospel. We ended up talked for at least 20 minutes and he said he is so interested. He also said his girlfriends best friend is Mormon and he has always wanted to learn more about us! As we were talking, he found out we were Mormon and he told us not to be ashamed of it. We are so different from the world but don't be afraid to share that with the world! It was seriously amazing.
I encourage you all to read the Book of Mormon every single day! Thomas S. Monson has promised that "As we do so, we will be in a position to hear the voice of the Spirit, to resist temptation, to overcome doubt and fear, and to receive heaven's help in our lives." How could you resist those blessings in your life? 

I love love love you all!
Sister Moon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colour me RAD

This week was really exciting! We had zone conference, exchanges, and volunteered at a colour run (it was called colour me rad). All of th...