Tuesday, December 12, 2017

The pits of the pits...

Hellooo!

This week someone told us that Alberta was the pits of Canada and that Fort McMurray was the pits of Alberta so we are in the pits of the pits hahaha! I would have to disagree with them though because I absolutely love it here! It was a slower week here with lots of tracting and only 1 lesson but that means we were able to talk to more people!
We shared the #LightTheWorld video with this lady named Corrine this week. She told us that she was atheist and didn't see herself joining a church in this lifetime. As she was talking I felt prompted to share the video with her. As she was watching the video the spirit was so strong and afterwards she had tears in her eyes and asked us where she could find the video. She was so excited to share it with her daughter. I hope you all continue to #LightTheWorld in any way you can because it is really making a difference in people's lives!

I love you all:)
Sister Moon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colour me RAD

This week was really exciting! We had zone conference, exchanges, and volunteered at a colour run (it was called colour me rad). All of th...