Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Shipping out to do the work!

I am shipping off to Canada right this second! How exciting is that?! I am so ready to go out and teach the people in Edmonton. I love love love them so much and I haven't even gotten there yet!









This week was full of all sorts of emotions. Yesterday, in our last class we went and acted like investigators for a district that has been here for a week. It was crazy to look back and remember when I did this activity one week in! I was acting as the investigator and it was such a cool experience! My concern as an investigator was just wondering why I needed to follow Jesus Christ. We read Alma 36 with them and as we were reading they were just testifying of why they follow Jesus Christ. The spirit was so strong and they have only been here for a week! I know that the spirit will give me power when I am teaching as long as I just open my mouth!
On Tuesday we had a devotional by Elder Cook. He talked all about love and using it to change our missions which was so cool! I said the closing prayer in front of all the MTC`s across the world and then Elder Cook shook my hand before leaving and thanked me for the prayer which was so fun!

I am so pumped to go serve the Lord in Canada!

Love,
Sister Moon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colour me RAD

This week was really exciting! We had zone conference, exchanges, and volunteered at a colour run (it was called colour me rad). All of th...