Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Winter has comeeeee

Helloooo,

The great winter has begun up here whoot whoot! We had transfers this week...and everything is staying the same for me and my companions! There were only 13 companionships that stayed the same and we were one of the lucky ones! Also, next week I'll be having P-day on Monday because we will be in Edmonton for mission tour yay!

The other day we were tracting and we were having absolutely no luck. Some guy answered and told us he was too hungover to listen to us and then everyone else had been telling us they weren't interested. Then this guy answered and invited us in (which was a major blessing because I could no longer feel my toes) and as soon as we got in his house he went on a 5 minute rant about why there isn't a God. We were barely able to get a word in while he was talking but I kept getting an impression to tell him he has a Father in Heaven who loves him very much. We were about to leave and I finally got the courage and I testified to him that I knew there was a God and that He loves him so much. He paused for a second but then denied it again. Even though he denied it, I felt the spirit so strong when I was testifying and I know that he felt it too.
Don't let other people make you question what you know to be true! I know that this gospel is true! Go share these truths with the world!
Love, 
Sister Moon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colour me RAD

This week was really exciting! We had zone conference, exchanges, and volunteered at a colour run (it was called colour me rad). All of th...