Monday, November 13, 2017

Newfie Neil

Heyyyooo!

To explain the subject line...we were tracting and this guy answered and told us to come back the next day. We went back the next day and turns out this guy is a model/comedian/magician and tours the world with all sorts of famous people. We aren't sure if he's really as famous as he says he is, but he gave us his number and told us to call him if we ever need anything. Also, his show comes out on Netflix January 2019 just a heads up! Look him up!

This week we taught a couple families about the Book of Mormon and the importance of reading it. I recommend that you take the challenge of President Monson and read it everyday. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that Joseph Smith translated the plates with the power of God. I know that if you read it sincerely, you will receive answers to any questions you have. I know that by reading the Book of Mormon you will get closer to God. Whether you know these things or not, I challenge you to get on your knees and ask our Father in Heaven and he will answer you. 
I love you all!
Sister Moon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colour me RAD

This week was really exciting! We had zone conference, exchanges, and volunteered at a colour run (it was called colour me rad). All of th...