Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Hockey, Hot Chocolate, & Tim Hortons

This week was SO good, I don't even know where to start!

On Tuesday we had a training given by Elder Schweitzer from the 70 and that was so powerful. He is an amazing man. We started exchanges right after and went till Wednesday afternoon. I went with Sister Tsou who is just the cutest Asian from Taiwan. She can't drive so I got to drive us around with the crazy city traffic in the snow. It was such an adventure and we only got lost once.

Yesterday we were planning to invite two of our investigators to baptism, so we were role playing all morning and figuring out who was going to do it. We ended up not inviting either of them. Sad. But we had an appointment with this lady from Italy and we went over and taught her the first lesson. We were wrapping up the lesson and the spirit was telling me to use what we had been practicing this morning and invite her to be baptized. I extended my very first baptismal commitment and she said...YES! She said that she had to pray about it and pray about the things we had taught her before she would pick a date, though. Next week we are hoping to get her on date yayyy!

We also watched a little bit of a hockey game to support one of our investigators. He invited us out so we thought we'd check it out. It was quite exciting. 

I hope you all have a fantastic thanksgiving! I also recommend watching the Face to Face because it was real good!

Love you all!
Sister Moon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colour me RAD

This week was really exciting! We had zone conference, exchanges, and volunteered at a colour run (it was called colour me rad). All of th...