Tuesday, February 20, 2018

El MunDo eS LOCO

I don't speak Spanish, but as far as I know that means "the world is CRAZY". This is what my companions and I came to realize this week...one of my companions had to go to the doctor this week so while we were waiting we texted a bunch of formers in the phone. By doing this we got 6 appointments set up! MIRACLE. One of them is named Susan and she is an old lady who calls us every night to tell us about her day for at least 20 minutes. She is quite a joy.
We also had to deal with a stalker this week. YIKES! Someone we have been meeting with has become way too attached to us. We tried to reschedule one of her appointments and she got quite upset. She texts us at least 20-30 times a day and we used to meet with her multiple times a week. She told us this week that she even has a crush on one of my comps ahh! We were told to no longer have contact with her and have to avoid her like the plague. She quite simply is crazy. 

Even though we had all this craziness, we had such a fun Valentine's Day! We were able to ride the LRT and hand out/tape Valentine's all over the train. It was so amazing to see people light up when you give them a Valentine!
Keep spreading the love and light of Christ! 
Love,
Sister Moon🌙

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colour me RAD

This week was really exciting! We had zone conference, exchanges, and volunteered at a colour run (it was called colour me rad). All of th...