Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Marriage proposals πŸ’

Soooo transfers happened last week and I left Whitemud and boy was that a sad day but my new area and companion are dang awesome! My companion is Sister Brown and she is from Jamaica!! We are covering two wards called Forest Heights and Strathcona. Strathcona is a young married student ward so it's basically YSA but all the couple's are just married! Our area is downtown so I'm preaching the gospel in the streets and having the time of my life!

We were street contacting on one of the major roads called Whyte Avenue and this sir asked me to sit on the bench next to him. I said no thanks and he then said, "Sit down hon` we can get married!" He proceeded to say some other crazy things but let's just say he was pretty drunk. His friend did tell me that he had been to Kaysville and he thought it was a pretty area so that was a bonus. We gave them a granola bar and our card so who knows what will happen there.

We were going to take the bus but decided to keep walking down the street and ended up meeting some awesome people! We taught this man the Book of Mormon map and he said he's been searching for this book but hasn't been able to find it because when he searches it on the internet it brings up weird stuff so we gave him some good places to look! We also taught this couple the plan of salvation so yay for eternal families!

This gospel is true!

Love you all!
Sister MoonπŸŒ™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colour me RAD

This week was really exciting! We had zone conference, exchanges, and volunteered at a colour run (it was called colour me rad). All of th...