Tuesday, March 6, 2018

"We aren't done yet! Tell me a story about Jesus!"

Hello!

We had an absolutely MIRACULOUS week! We had a passover lesson with one of our investigators and at the end we asked him to pray. He enthusiastically said, "We aren't done yet! Tell me a story about Jesus!" It has been so cool to see his excitement for the gospel! We brought this Less active we have been working with to the lesson because he served a mission French speaking and he was able to translate! We also had supper with Colten (this Less active) this week and we shared the Will of God video. The lesson went really well and he texted us the next day and told us he is going to quit smoking because that's what he feels God wants him to do even though the night before he told us he can't see himself quitting!

We also had a lesson with our investigator Wen. We read from the Book of Mormon and then talked about the Atonement of Jesus Christ. We then told him we prayed and felt like he could be ready to be baptized on April 7 and he accepted!! The spirit was so strong and he even cried! I am too lucky to be a missionary here! I also cut my comps hair again but it turned out much better this time than my first hair cutting experience!

Love you all,
Sister Moon🌙

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colour me RAD

This week was really exciting! We had zone conference, exchanges, and volunteered at a colour run (it was called colour me rad). All of th...