Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Love at first sight 😮

Hello hello!

This week we were at the LRT station and I waved and said hello to someone. He lit up and said hello. I asked how his day was going and he said it was going good. I explained what we do and asked if we could exchange numbers to set up a time to meet. He quickly gave me his number and I gave him a card. He asked if it was my cellular number and i said yes. He then GRABS MY HAND and starts asking me a bunch of weird questions like how my parents are doing and how work is going. We told him we had to go and he wouldn't let go of my hand! He texted us later and said he missed me ahh!

Another time on the LRT this man approached me and said hello. I asked if he was a member and he said he was but hadn't been to church in over 15 years. I asked him why he stopped and he said just go into the wrong things. He started crying and said he wanted to start going back to church. I gave him the address and time and told him to come this week. He thanked me and said meeting me made his day. It was touching to know that God led us both there at that time so we could meet!

God loves us so much and wants to help us in any way He can! Let Him help in your life! We don't have to do life alone!

Love,
Sister Moon🌙

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colour me RAD

This week was really exciting! We had zone conference, exchanges, and volunteered at a colour run (it was called colour me rad). All of th...