Tuesday, April 24, 2018

"Yay it's my Mormon friends!"

Hello!

This week me and Sister Howe had the wonderful opportunity to go and serve women food who come from hard backgrounds. It was amazing to feed them and see how absolutely grateful they were. One lady came in and said, "Oh yay it's my Mormon friends!" Another lady told me she was so grateful because she had enough food to bring home to her children. Another lady insisted that she knew me, and who knows, maybe we were friends up in Heaven! These women were so extremely grateful and they were all such sweethearts. I am lucky to be standing in God's place up here in Edmonton.

We had a lot of FINDing time this week whoot whoot! Which means we met and talked to a lot of crazies. This one sir had a no soliciting sign and they usually yell at us when they have those but I knocked anyway. He answered and then just came right outside and pointed to his bench. We were terrified and thought he was going to hit us or yell. We actually had a civil conversation as he told us about how he believes Jesus can change his appearance but isn't a God and how our church is built on one of the four magic mountains and it doesn't belong there. After a while his wife came out and started yelling at us. He finally wrapped up his thoughts and let us on our way. How lucky am I to meet lovely people like him!

Have yourselves a wonderful week!

Love,
Sister Moon🌙

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colour me RAD

This week was really exciting! We had zone conference, exchanges, and volunteered at a colour run (it was called colour me rad). All of th...